Monday 21 February 2005

Time Flies by when you are a driver of a train

Where has the last week gone, it has flown by. (Beer, DVDs and PES 4 mostly)

Not much to report. Still haven't done anything about the Cases of Conscience video idea. Might do this, might not.

Song formally named NB, may have some lyrics at least with for two of the three verses. I have some old lyrics called Tabanid, (a blood sucking fly), which seem to fit the verses. But the chorus lyrics don't fit the music chorus I have, so one of them will have to change. The general concept of the lyrics, is about a mate of mine who had a stalker a few years ago. She was really annoying. The other problem (I've just noticed, since I'm listening to it now), is it might need to change key as well, so total re-recording may be needed. (This is why it takes me so long to finish things).

I'll keep you posted. I'm off to play PES4 on the XBox.

Later

Rollasoc
The subject is from a Half man half biscuit song.

No comments:

Post a Comment