Saturday 16 April 2005

Pedal Frenzy

Still updating the website, going slower than expected since I've been doing some stuff for another website.

New competition song, going slowly. Lyrics are taking an age and still no title. It's a bit of a cheesy pop song so far, but I am making Emma play some trumpet on it this time. I really need to get it finished in the next 2 days, since it is slowing me down on everything else I wanted to record, plus the deadline is soon. Though the first version will be a sub 2 minute song, I'm thinking of doing a longer mix of it with an additional verse, else all my music output so far this year will be very short songs.

I've bought a couple more guitar pedals (Line 6 DL4 delay modeller and a Digitech Whammy pedal), so I've been having fun playing with them. Expect (hopefully) some strange stuff soon.

Later

Rollasoc

No comments:

Post a Comment