Tuesday 5 April 2005

Spring is in the air

Ok, sort of finsished the punk song I was working on. It needs a little more work, but if you are interested here is the link to the version I entered into a competition. (Which I didn't win incidentally).

GreenSpring182(Link now dead)

This isn't officially on the website yet so semi exclusive new track then. Go on leave a comment.......

I'm still updating the whole Hair Thieves site for a relaunch soon, so the story, lyrics and maybe a bit of remix will turn up then.

Currently working on this months competition entry (which is shaping up to be a bit jazzy but in dropped D), plus a few other tunes.

Going to ignore the news for the next month, now the election has been announced. Yawn a rama.

I'll keep you posted.

Later

Rollasoc

No comments:

Post a Comment