Wednesday 19 October 2005

Middle of the week

Rumour control, here are the facts...

I'm way behind schedule at the moment. I think I've finished the instrumental for now. It may need tweaking a bit later. Currently it is called Boeotia, for no real apparent reason bar I like the name. (now go and read some ancient greek history).

GW2N is going slower than expected. The vocals have been put down finally, including an attempt at harmonies. Not convinced it works. Also added a bit of piano in the chorus. I've started orchestrating it now, which is the bit that'll take a few weeks to finish. I've got some of it sketched out. It is sounding rather fine.

Was going to start trying to write a new song this morning but cleaned the kitchen instead. Not that cleaning the kitchen threw up any new song ideas.

New Model Army were excellent last night, one of the best gigs I've seen for a long time.

Right I'm off to plug the guitar in and find a spark of inspiration from somewhere....

Until Tomorrow..

Rollasoc

No comments:

Post a Comment