Thursday 20 October 2005

A Nice Cup of Tea

Having a quick cup of tea so thought I'd do Thursday update quickly.

Things are plodding along. Song number three has been started. I've got a long intro and the verses and pre chorus sorted, just need to sort out a chorus type section and possibly a bridge or extended instrumental section or something.

I have a provisional title for it and I've started writing some lyrics and have been busy researching the topic, since the title was jotted down whilst watching late night telly a long time ago and I can't remember much about it. Very interesting if somewhat dark subject matter. Not festive in the least. The he he.

Unsure about what to do for song four at the moment. I might just finish one of the ideas I've been kicking about for a while.

Oh well back to it...

Rollasoc

No comments:

Post a Comment