Saturday 13 May 2006

The Mighty Breakthrough

E has started his own Myspace site which contains his very own blog. This will, where appropriate, be also put on the main Hair Thieves site. Please check out his site, music, pictures and blog.

I'll probably set up my own Myspace site, since I have other non Hair Thieves stuff I want to blog as well as well as a few other things I want to share.

Tim, of the Dedheds has finally sent the drums and vocals for "The Mighty Fall" and I'm chuffed to bits with what he has sent me. So over the coming weeks we can finish recording this track. It is probably the heaviest hair Thieves track for a while.

As E stated in his blog, we have finished the lyrics for the track I've been struggling with for a while. I feel much better about it now. I just need to record the vocals and we can then, mix the track. I'll tell you the title when it's finished, just in case we rewrite them again..

Anyway, lots to do....

Rollasoc

No comments:

Post a Comment