Sunday 6 August 2006

Chaos @ the Urn

After much careful thought and several rewrites, we have finally decided that the lyrics for the song formerly known as Fuzzy were simply not good enough. Fortunately I had foreseen this being a problem and many weeks ago sent a copy of the music to my old friend Guy. As I hoped, he has come up trumps with a fantastic set of lyrics and an acoustic demo to boot. The song will now be called The New Opportunist and will feature on either EP 3 or the album, or maybe both.

I have some time off now so I can give Rollasoc a hand with the mixing of EP 2, ready for release at the end of the month. I have also found time to do the artwork and am pleased to report that it continues with the theme from EP 1. Maybe one day the frogs will return.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment