Friday 29 December 2006

Live At Last

So, we did it, our first brief live performance. Went pretty well although I think our nervousness was apparent in the first song. There are some pics on the main page HERE .

What else? Well I also picked up an order for a booster pedal which will be the first pedal I have built in a while. Hopefully now that I am at the end of my driver training I will be able to devote a bit more time to pedal building. To that end I have also started work on re-housing and modding a wah pedal for Rollasoc.

During the dead (and, frankly boring) time between Christmas and New Year I have been working on a song and have pretty much finished the music - just need Chris to come up with some lyrics. I have recorded this one by mic'ing up the Valve Jnr. and I'm pleased with the results.

Happy New Year,
E.

No comments:

Post a Comment